It costs more than $300 an hour to per year to fully fund Queen of Hearts Therapeutic Riding Center, Inc. Therefore, to keep our costs as low as possible for our clients, we rely strongly on our fundraising efforts. These efforts include: fundraising events, community promotions and presentations, open house events, marketing, public relations, and writing grant requests.
- college students for hands-on experience
Some volunteers who have enjoyed enjoy helping out with our fundraising efforts include ...
- high school students and clubs
- freelance event planners
- computer programmers
- freelance reporters and authors.
Some past fundraising and marketing volunteers include students from
- University of La Verne
- Claremont McKenna College
- California Baptist University
- Cal State University, Pomona
- La Sierra University
- University of California Riverside
- Eleanor Roosevelt High School.
Some of our past fundraising efforts included
- Derby Day
- Battle of the Bands
- Open House
- Outdoor Movie Nights
- Flip-the-Switch Celebration
- Ride for a Reason Trail Ride
- and merchandise sales (t-shirts horseshoes, calendars, coffee mugs).
We find it best to understand how equine-assisted therapies and activities help our clients. Therefore we ask all of our volunteers to attend a two-hour orientation. Please call today at (951) 734-6300 to schedule an appointment and let us know how you want to join this extraordinary fundraising team! Or use our CONTACT US
page to reach us!