It costs more than $300 an hour to fully fund a therapeutic horseback riding lesson. Therefore, to keep our costs as low as possible for our clients, we rely strongly on our fundraising efforts. These efforts include: fundraising events, community promotions and presentations, open house events, marketing, public relations, and writing grant requests.
- college students for hands-on experience
Some volunteers who have enjoyed enjoy helping out with our fundraising efforts include ...
- high school students and clubs
- freelance event planners
- computer programmers
- freelance reporters and authors.
Some past fundraising and marketing volunteers include students from
- University of La Verne
- Claremont McKenna College
- California Baptist University
- Cal State University Polytechnic, Pomona
- La Sierra University
- University of California Riverside
- Eleanor Roosevelt High School
- Jurupa Valley High School
- Rubidoux High School
Some of our past fundraising efforts included
- Derby Day
- Battle of the Bands
- Open Houses
- Outdoor Movie Nights
- Flip-the-Switch Celebration
- Ride for a Reason Trail Ride
- and merchandise sales (t-shirts horseshoes, calendars, coffee mugs).
- Online fundraisers
We find it best to understand how equine-assisted therapies and activities help our clients. Therefore we ask all of our volunteers to attend a two-hour orientation. Please call today at (951) 734-6300 to schedule an appointment and let us know how you want to join this extraordinary fundraising team! Or use our CONTACT US
page to reach us!